Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Romni Wools

Where: 658 Queen Street West
( on the north side of Queen St. W., about 100 meters away from the intersection of Bathurst St. & Queen St. W.)

Website: http://www.romniwools.com/

Phone #: (416) 703 -0202

Feature: The largest yarn store I've ever seen in my life, with a huge collection of kitting & crochet books.

The overall prices of the yarns are cheaper than the other stores in Toronto.
If you are a student, don't forget to bring your student card. They offer an extra 10% discount.

Big sale in July, everything is 20% off.
Boxing Week sale on December 27 every year, everything is 25% off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

do you know if they have weekend hours?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Morganna The White said...

i went there for the first time this week.... inspiration filled. I found the exact yarn i was looking for and the staff was really nice.

7:22 PM  
Blogger ghanima said...

Romni is hands-down my favourite yarn store in all of the GTA (of the ones I've been to, any way). My only complaint is that I don't live closer!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home